Welcome


.....................................Thanks for visiting our blog!.....................................

What's better than a photographer who loves her job? 2 of them! Thanks for sharing your special moments with us.
~paula and jennifer

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My baby is 2!!

Well, while I'm playing catch up...
We don't usually post personal pics, but we've had a busy two years and I thought I'd share a glimpse. These were taken at the Katy Depot. Suitcase provided by Kehde's BBQ- a must stop if you are ever in Sedalia, MO :) Not only do they feature a railroad dining car, they serve amazing sweet potato fries...need I say more?
Yeah that's right, I just gave props for my props.
Poor Noa, her Mommy is a dork. Love you Baby!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute and these pictures are fantastic!

-Dawn Meyer